The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is one of the most successful clubs in the world and is undergoing the most challenging period in its 158-year history. Under new leadership, the Club is committed to learning from the past and recognises the significant change required to make Yorkshire County Cricket Club a place for everyone.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Ticket and Membership Office Manager to join our team, reporting into the Acting Sales and Marketing Director.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds as part of the YCCC’s commitment to recruiting ambitious, talented and diverse individuals who will be vital in helping us deliver our key objectives in the development of contributing to the success of the club in the County.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director your main focus will be:
• To oversee and manage the team that will deliver all ticketing and membership operations for The Yorkshire County Cricket Club Limited and be accountable for the delivery of all ticketing sales and operations, including electronically, over the phone and in person.
• To ensure that all orders on tickets, memberships and other products offered through the ticket office are printed and fulfilled in a timely manner.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
• Three years or more experience working within a ticketing, membership or customer experience team providing high levels of customer service and support, preferably in a sporting environment.
• Previous experience of processing and delivery of tickets and memberships for large scale events and the booking system of an internal venue.
• Experience of producing in-depth reports, including ticketing, usage data and other insight to help inform marketing activity for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong communication and verbal skills and a natural ability to engage with, motivate and influence a diverse range of people, including groups and individuals
• An understanding and experience of delivering projects within an equity, diversity and inclusion framework
Please click the link below where you will find the full job description and recruiting criteria.
You should submit your application including CV and a covering letter setting out what makes you a great candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 28th October 2022 with interviews and assessments likely to be held during November 2022.